Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day twenty two of Rina's life


Today was a bad day. I woke up read some messages went to school and found out the most shocking news of my life. I mean everyone knew it but i refused to believe reality until now. And the sad part is it hurts even more than when I ignored it. My life is just getting better and better!!! And guess what I hate this one girl I know it's mean and petty to hate her but I don't care I'm sick of this crap!!! Seriously could one good thing happen to me??? No I just get piled with hw given a stupid test I didn't even know about and I hear my biggest fear is true. All I want to do is cry I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. And then after that I went hope did a bunch of homework and cried oh wait I still am. Sighs...:'(
Comment
-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment