Wednesday, June 30, 2010

day thirty one of Rina's life

Today was extremely fun I guess. Today was Easter. I went to my aunts house. My brother didn't go so it was sorta boring. I kinda was sad just a little that he didn't go because it's the only time I talk to him. The other day he did something nice though. I was in shock. He was on the computer and I was in my room and I left my phone by the computer and he brought me my phone from the computer. It was surprisingly nice I said thanks :). Ok my friend is acting normal I guess. Hahaha I got $30 in iTunes gift cards I'm pretty content. Also omg I got 16 cadbury bars!!!! 16 woooohhhhhh!!! Okay one thing I forgot to do over break was drive I'm so screwed for my behind the wheel test. I just have to practice Monday and hope for the best. I told my mom to get me 55 singles I am gonna take a picture of that. Then buy a camera not neccessarily in that order. Today at my aunts house I asked my mom "guess who added me on facebook? We were talking about her like 36 minuets ago..." and she said "kiki" nooo it's not kiki it's never kiki I'm not an idiot why would it be she always answers kiki. I think that that it's so stupid it makes me feel weird and I get all quiet and I feel like crying. i mean seriously. One day my mom is going to stop meantioning her name. we had an awkward talk in the car too it was sorta my fault though for bringing it up oh well I ended it so there best conversation ender "I don't wanna talk about it". Tomorrow I have school I have to get up in five hours and I'm not even asleep oh what a joy. I don't know what i am going to wear ahhhhhhhhhh. I kinda want to wear what I'm wearing right now but I've worn this like three days in a row but these pants I only wore once. Oh you know what I could wash these. Yeah this is my favorite outfit because it's the picturesque of my skater look. My mom keeps bothering me about branching out to other brands. This is because I wear fox shirts and sweatshirts flannels sweaters ecetera and dealias Morgan or Taylor jeans and Osiris or Nike shoes. By the way I have four pairs of shoes I wear regularly. I have just this year decided that my style is skater and with my money I've just been continually buying fox clothing. Of course now I have to save up those days are gone bummer :(. Wow i wrote alot. Have I said on my Nike shoes I have glow in the dark shoe laces and I have glow in the dark socks. One time I almost set the socks on fire there was smoke and everything. It's so weird that I've been blogging for thirty days. This is probably better than my diary. One day when I hit the 360th day I'm gonna read all my old post remember everything. Even the slightest detail of my life is crucial. That's why I'm doing this blog for me not for anyone else. Writing this blog is a way to express my feelings and pour my soul onto paper. All these memories Sad, happy and or depressing are all important to me. Even though right now i might be rambling it's still something to look back on. That reminds me I never blogged this but I should one time when I was at my friends house I was offered tequila i think idk it was somesort of alcohol. Anyway I said no thanks so did this other kid. My friends at the party I was at weren't drunk though so it was cool. And I kept thinking omg I'm sixteen I just experienced my first teenage normal conflict. I felt so awesome blah alcohol I could have tried it but I'm too scared. Alcohol is scary.
Comment
-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment