Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Paradox

now im crying my eyes out over you i poured my heart out to u and u made me feel like shit you always leave me with this empty feeling that just eats my insides away u say your more mature than me then why do u give up in a relationship so easy i mean i can be the best gf ever although u treat me like shit are mean to me im still loyal to you and i still want to be with you more than anything and you just push me away like nothing matters point out all my flaws and tell me that u gave up along time ago this is why i think you dont give a shit about me this is why i think you dont love me because you dont want to make this work at the end of the day everything u say is just a cliche it doesnt matter u make me feel like nothing i do can change anything

No comments:

Post a Comment