Thursday, February 6, 2014

Death Of My Father: Written on August 10, 2013


On march 31 2012 my father passed away
I'm going to go in order well on march 29 2012 it was my 18th birthday suppose to be the best day of my life right well it was probably one of the worst first let me tell you something about my self I am very antisocial so basically most of my friends ignored me so after the cake I got in my car and ditched the party well after I came home I forgot this part I think I lost the keys or something I do not talk about my father much but here's a bit of background information he was in poor health but in the year of 2012 he was actually starting to be healthy everything was looking good besides the fact he was starting to go blind in one eye. So that night I had lost the keys or something and I went to bed my dad decided to walk to the store at 4 in the morning and had fell it had been raining and he had already had a bad knee the police found him and took him to the hospital. From much urging from my dad he was released from the emergency room that day which shouldn't have happened so on march 31st 2012 I went had to go to work and my dad was yelling for my mom and my mom was getting agitated and then she helped him and took me to work when she came back he was unresponsive. To this day I blame myself for his death I never got to say goodbye to him I didn't tell him I loved him before he died I didn't do anything right if I hadn't urged my mom to take me to work he might be alive today but that's just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Baby, it was never your fault. Never ever. You must know that now cause you and daddy are together in God's hands in heaven. I love you Rina, I love you RB I miss you both more more more more and on to infinity.

    ReplyDelete