Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DAy thirty five of Rina's life

I hate Sundays they makes me feel like a total loser.I can't help the fact that I never have anything to do cause I'm a loser well that's not exactly the truth cuz I get to drive today again and do my chores yay soon my mom will owe me $80 cha ching. anyway my friend is always telling me that my happiness is ambiguous. That pisses me off I mean just because being with family and or god doesn't make me happy doesn't mean I'm confused about what makes me happy. Just because money and someone makes me happy doesn't mean I'm unclear on what makes me happy because I am clear on happiness. Try to be me for once oh wait you can't only I can. I wish I could clone myself then be my own bff that would be perfect
-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment