Wednesday, June 30, 2010

day twenty nine of Rina's life


ok well today went surprisingly well of course its not like i did anything today. however i did wake up read a ton of messages which made me happy. although i got into a fight with my friend its all good now. i know i said i would blog everyday i was just in a bad mood yesterday sorry :(. but seriously from now on you will hear from me from now on everyday unless i start failing another class. okay well right now i am on spring break. actually it is going to end like soon oh nooo!!!!!!!!!. today since i promised i am going to write more see writing more. i have been playing this new game on my ipod touch its really cool its this trivia game. i have $70 and i don't know what to do with it i have a lot of clothes and there is not any specific clothing i want. this is probably because i went on a shopping spree and spent $300 on clothes. i am probably going to buy a camera with that $70 i have. lately i have been fascinated with taking pictures of myself it has been fun i guess. right now i am typing on my computer so its really going fast. my ipod just randomly turned off fun i bet its because it was out of power. my favorite song is beak your heart by taio cruz. my favorite part of that song is when he goes "And I know karmas gonna get Me back for being so cold. Like a big bad wolf im born To be bad an bad to the bone."
Comment
-Rina 

No comments:

Post a Comment