Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day nine of Rina's life


So today was pretty good I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 5am then fell back asleep and woke up at 7:00 am I missed my bus so my mom drove me. Today Had some homework I had for chemistry read chapter 2 and take notes, study for element quiZ, and study for safety quiZ. For American government I have to finish my political things I have to reformat my paper to bulletpoints and study. I finished all my homework. I did well on my math test and I think I passed my drivers Ed test. Tomorrow morning I have to reformatt my paper. Today in math it was scary because during the math test I was the only one using a calculator i felt like everyone was staring at me it was nerve racking. Today I didn't do my chores but I'm gonna do them tommorrow after school. Oh today I'm sitting in my room studying then all of a sudden my brother and his friend put an exploding pepsi bottle in my room it was so annoying. And today I got a Giant letter from a college I really wanna go their and me a major in computer science and mathematics. I forgot to mention that I can speak Spanish too. Right now I am listening to a podcast it's called revelation. Bridging the gap between psychological and supernatural horror, Revelations is the the story of Jamie Shetter, a psychiatrist on the brink of existential crisis. Unfortunately, her move from private practice to public service is of no help, as she discovers "truths" that have her questioning not only the nature of her existence, but her sanity. Join Dr. Shetter as she struggles to get control of her life back from the mysterious revelations, each more awful than the last.
Comment
-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment