Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day eight of Rina's life

Well today was really boring. I woke up at like 10am and my mom was yelling at my brother. Funn then I fell back asleep and I woke up at 2pm. I hardly did my homework. I had an off day I didn't do any of my chores but I'll do them tomorrow. I have to clean the bathroom, clean the dishes, and dust. And I gotta study for drivers ed tomorrow. So I forgot to meantion this so you know yesterday I meantion something about medicine well I take medicine because I have ADHD. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or AD/HD) is a neurobehavioral developmental disorder. ADHD is primarily characterized by "the co-existence of attentional problems and hyperactivity, with each behavior occurring infrequently alone." While symptoms may appear to be innocent and merely annoying nuisances to observers, "if left untreated, the persistent and pervasive effects of ADHD symptoms can insidiously and severely interfere with one's ability to get the most out of education, fulfill one's potential in the workplace, establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, and maintain a generally positive sense of self." yeah it's fun to have ADHD and dyscalculia not haha but who's complaining. I would like to give a shout out to South park Piru who actually in a way answered my question in my introduction blog thank you soooo much. I feel alot better. I hope I don't fail that drivers Ed test tommorrow. anyway I had a mental breakthrough I think I'm over this seriously i think I am I'm gonna pray. I'll end by saying some random fact I love to listen to podcasts right now I am listening to some horror podcast called tatoo.
Comment
-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment