Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day thirty seven of Rina's life

Well today was terrible. But I guess alright I read some messages today. I got upset and I was suppose to stay after school I waited twenty minuets for my drivers Ed teacher. Then I didn't feel well I felt like crying so I went inside asked this lady where I could find my teacher. She toldme to check his room. Of course he wasn't in there so I just called my mom and left. Now I'm sitting in my room crying over something stupid all I wanna do is cry :(. Ok update my day overall is gotten alot better I'm really happy and I stopped crying :). I'm not sad anymore all I wanna do is sing dental care "I'd rather pick flowers Instead of fight And rather than flaunt my style I'd flash you a smile Of clean pearly whites"
-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment