Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day forty of rina's life

Today was fun I guess haha I went to school talked to kiki while I could during school and I was on the Internet all of second block so my phone died during lunch. And jhan asked if I could charge it at the second half of third block it was awesome. Then after school I talked to kiki some more. And yeah all in all it was a good day we played handball during gym, watched a movie during chemistry, and Econ and health were boring. I meantioned kiki a couple times at the dinner table when I was eating with my mom. I have this feeling she doesn't like kiki. Oh well she will get over her dislike I hope. And now I'm sitting in my room bored. Oh I'm getting my hair Done again tomorrow. I'm just gonna get the exact same hair I have now though
-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment