Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day twenty seven of Rina's life


Today was awesome I first woke up at 8:30 am ate frosted flakes then texted fell asleep woke up ate more frosted flakes then I got ready. Next I put on my favorite outfit for my bday. My dad drove me to my school and I went driving with my drivers Ed teacher for an hour it was fun. Then I went home and Read messages on facebook and drove with my mom to my friend leticias house. We went to woodfeild and I spent over $300 on clothes I got an iPod touch case and USB cord, skull candy headphones, and clothes. I went to the apple store, pacsun, journeys, zumies, dealias, kohls, and this guy burned my hair!!??? He was like "can I try this straightener on your hair" and I was like "yeah" and it burned I was like omg my beautiful hair :o haha. I had a great time. Then afterwards we took Ldog home and I blew out my candels had pizza not in that order but you get the picture. Then me and my mom go out shopping again for a bathing suit because I'm going to alis house tomorrow and she has a hottub and she said to bring my suit. Ok I got a new bathingsuit but I just realized that I can't go in the hottub because I can't get my hair wet. I'll just have to text her in the morning I might go in there idk might. Haha anyway I had a great day except I almost cried...because of a certain someone by the name of wait nevermind ask if you want to know.
-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment