Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day sixty two of Rina's life

So I lied about the blogging everyday thing. Lol I'll try harder. It's so awkward writing blogs on blogspot. I feel weird. On here I actually have to try and it's annoying. Or maybe I'm not patient. On my blog on peperonity I have like tons of fans and too many unread messages. I don't know it's probably because I started that one first and I kept up with it all summer. I know loyal. I'm improving. Anyway today was a good day!! I helped my friend with her homework in cup. I got good grades and I took a test. Which wasn't reaLly that fun. Ugh I have to clean the bathroom today. I don't want to I'm really tired. Haha i know why I get more hits on peperonity cuz I'm uncensored I say whatever I want without worrying who's gonna read it. I can't do that here well I could but that would be a disaster. When i get more confident I will. Speaking of confidence I love my hair so much. I've gotten great compliments. I am going to try extra hard to keep this up because I like the way I look now.
Rina Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment