Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day fifty nine of Rina's life

Sorry i havent blogged in a while a lot of things have been happening but im going to start up again. I posted a few things on here but i deleted them. i dont know if this is weird or not but i dont like people i know knowing those personal things about me. the weird part is i dont mind strangers knowing them so i left the personal blogs on peperonity and mocospace. if you are reading this i do not advice you to go there. lol you will never know the links. anyway my day was pretty good. But not really i got D's on both my math tests i still got to turn in homework and i just hope and pray i did good on the test i took today. I got a tech prep program application from the counselor's office today. im worried i wont be accepted because of my attendance record :( if not maybe i should take statistics and finite math. Im worried about my brother he had a panic attack and is at the hospital now. my parents think i dont care about him but i do. Just because im not out in the living room witnessing the drama doesnt mean that i dont care. I can hear it all from my bedroom. im also worried about something else but im not gonna go into that. Its something im not suppose to worry about but i do all the time. I guess thats all for now. 
-Rina Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment