Thursday, September 2, 2010

Unspoken words

This blog entry was taken from my blog on mocospace.

Jul 18, 2010

Hey I know this is weird but this is how I feel. And I am a very open person. Not with everyone of course only with certain people. I would tell you everything that happened to me from the moment i woke up to the moment i fell asleep. Am I weird for wanting to know more about you? I wish you were as open as me. When I ask you things out of curiosity you get annoyed and say "it's not about you so don't worry about it". I laugh and pretend I don't care when I know I just died inside. Sometimes I feel like I'm clingy or something. It's alright if the person doesn't care or doesn't know but if I feel that way about you I'm going to tell you how I feel no matter what. that's just how I am. I'm just sometimes feel as if I try to hard to express my feelings about you, I'm misunderstood. I just wanna show you that I love you. I can be completely obsessed with someone but I'll only do it if they are obsessed with me and are the same way about me because I don't wanna creep you out. I wanna discuss our future together but I'm too afraid of what your gonna say. I want what I can never have. I might already have everything I ever wanted but I'm too afraid to ask you.

Note: this was originally written to someone I love but I'm too afraid to send it, shocker, so I decided to put it on my blog at Mocospace instead

-Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment